Sunday, April 3, 2011

Train up a child in the way he should go

There are moments when I must question if I have made the correct decision with what I teach my children.  I am a firm believer in teaching my children the correct names for their body parts and being as honest as possible about anatomy and its functions.  This afternoon I had one of those moments that made me question this decision.  On most Sundays we get together with other Christians in a home for some sort of a meeting/fellowship/worship/eating time.  Today, as it is many days, there were about 20-30 of us in a smaller room.  My 2 year old was playing with a horse on the floor in the middle of the room when she sticks her chubby little finger in a hole in the horses behind and yells repeatedly "DON'T DIG IN YOUR VAGINA".  Charming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment