Friday, April 30, 2010

Temptation cooking


On day 5 I have officially lost 8 pounds. I am happy to see a bit of a loss, especially considering all the great food I have gotten to eat. I didn't get any exercise in today due to all the rain, I will pretend to be sad for Carries sake. I had a big temptation this evening. I baked my very favorite chocolate chip and m&m cookies to send with my husband because he is going to work on a cabin. I made it through the entire baking process without licking my fingers or the bowl. I baked them all and then when they were all finished I sat down. Then they started to call to me from the counter. I fell to temptation and took 1 bite of a cookie. It was good, but I decided not worth it to eat the whole thing. It tasted very sweet to me and it is my hope that this is my taste buds changing and not due to a flaw in the assembly of them.

The above picture is my dear little jelly bean eating her squash. She loved it and ate 4 helpings. Sadly the asparagus sat uneaten. We will keep on trying or she may just decide to live on fruit, squash and sweet potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment